Commercial ZigFu Development Kit Now AvailablePublished by admin on Fri, 16/03/2012 - 1:44pm
The good folks at ZigFu have just announced that the commercial version of their ZigFu Development Kit is now available. With the ZigFu development kit, you can develop feature rich websites, Unity games and Flash applications using depth sensing cameras such as the Kinect.
All application are portable across all operating systems, web browsers CV middleware and 3D sensors. They have a recipe list, API documentation and some great tutorials to get you started on your way to developing robust kinect applications.
You can download the beta for free which includes a ZigFu watermark in the bottom corner. A commercial license can be purchased for $200 which includes free updates for all 1.x versions.
- Compile to Mac, Windows, and Web Player using the Zigfu browser plugin
- Compatible with OpenNI/NITE and Microsoft Kinect SDK computer vision libraries
- Calibration-free Skeleton Tracking
- User selection methods (first user found, hand raise)
- point-cloud to particles effects
- Hand gesture detectors (push, swipe, steady, wave)
- Plenty of Samples Scenes to get started